Saturday, February 16

Weekly What #4

Linking up with Ricky,Allie and Jenn for

button

**I'm a slacker who didn't do last wk's, :( SOOOO, Since Im bored at work I figured Ill just fill you in on the last 2 weeks!**


Catch up with what I did the weekend of the 4th
here

On the following Tuesday I did my usual count down of ,
Tuesday topics

Also kept things going with my "31 days of blogging"
Day 5

Bitched my face off about the down falls of
weight loss

Linked up with Linking up with Kenzie and Claire for...
WWTK

you can find day 6 of 31 day blogging
here

Thursday,
I linked up for another week of
"Its okay.."

you can find Day 8 of 31 day blogging
Here

Friday
Check out my
letters

On Sunday,
I did sunday social

On Monday,
I did Day 11

Tuesday,
I did my usual count down of Tuesday Topics and Day 12 and better late the never, you can read about my weekend recap here

Wednesday,
Check out the Vday Ecards post i did, and Day 13

Thursday,
I linked up for another week of Its Okay..

I didn't do any Letters on friday, or any post.
However in case your wondering what I was doing, I was shopping. Mamma finally had a free pay cheque to spend it on whatever. I bought 7 new pairsd of undies for $28 SCORE! A new bra with removable straps FUCKIN RIGHT! 2 new picture frames , reg price $20 each, store was closing so I got them for 2 for $20, OH YEAH! I also bough some cute outfriends for my friend christine whos having a baby girl in a few weeks!

So that would be the last 2 weeks of recaps for my little space, browse around and leave comments! I LOVE comments!!

No comments:

Post a Comment