Monday, February 11

Day 11; write a bucket list of things you want to do before you die

Day 11-
write a bucket list of things you want to do before you die

- Get married, buy a house, make babies.

- Get out of debt

- Travel to different places, anywhere as long as I can see as much as i can

- Adopt a teenager, give someone a chance like I was given. A Fresh start in your teenage years doesnt come easy. Turning yourself and your life around when your that young can be confusing. When I was a kid, my favorite movie was "It takes two" there was one sence where the twin stuck in adoption was upset thinking noone would ever adopt her, because everyone wants babies. Well not this chick! I want a teenager

- Give a child away for adoption. Yep, you read that right. Theres SO SO SO many couples that cant have babies for health reasons, then theres gay couples who clearly cant make babies. Adoption is expensive and pricy. Theres lawyers and lots of paper work and meetings. Lets just cut the chase and ill get knocked up, pop out said baby in 9 months. Then i'll give all legal custody to you, sounds pretty easy peezy right?

- Buy a new car, not just new to me

- Get my licence back. I had it, then I was all like Tonys comming home, #YOLO im spending my money on booze, and then I just never had the money to go and get it. Or I find something else to spend it on. But really, the bus cost $2.25 a day, I only NEED to take it 1 way to work. So its still cheaper then getting a car. Because then I need to get my licences back and pay and late fees. Then I need to buy said car. Then I need to make it safe/legal to drive on the road. Then I need to pay 1st/last to an insurance company. All that shit = money I dont have, one day.

- Get a career, not just a job



No comments:

Post a Comment