Saturday, February 2

Weekly What #2

Linking up with Ricky,Allie and Jenn for week 2 of

button


monday,
I did my usual weekly link up with Sami(weekend recap) & molly(#YOLO mondays)

Tuesday,
I complained about the time that I dyed my hair, talk about how , HORRIBLE the experience was. I also linked up with Lauren and Tiffany for Tuesday Topics, to talk about 6 memories

Wednesday,
Kenzie and claire did a link up and wanted to know some stuff about
moi. Its also my work friday, so Left my lovely lil readers with some funny Ecards

Thursday,
Was my day off, So i wasnt buzzing around the web much, more so watched criminal minds, and hangingout with my mom & bro. In blogland, I did a linkup with amber for Its okay thurs to talk about my feelings.

Friday,
I came into work and it was sooo busy, and we launched a new system, EPIC fail, so of corse I complained about it in my friday letters.friday letters. I also decieded that 100 post in 100 days was wayyyyyy to much for me, so Im just gunna do 31 days of blogging instead, check out my .
first post.

No comments:

Post a Comment