Thursday, January 3

Free you mind; Week 12 & 13

I came across a site with 50 Random questions about life that in my opinion everyone should ask them self's. Every week I'll answer one question. You can find all the questions Here

Leave me a comment if you decided to answer some of the questions too, so I can check out your answers!

And my answers for the last 3 weeks Listed below..

Week 10 & 11

Week 9,To what degree have you actually controlled the course your life has taken

Week 8, If the adverage life spand was 40yrs, what would you do differently"

This weeks question is,

12.If you could offer a newborn child only one piece of advice, what would it be?

Id tell the baby, push your limits to find yourself. I always encourage my nephews to push the boundries. To climb up on that jungle gym as high as they can. I challenge them to push my buttons and limits, I like the results (sometimes) when they do. I want them to know everything they can be. I want them to know there strengths and weakness.

13.Would you break the law to save a loved one?
It depends what law and why they broke it. I knew a guy who made some horrible choices as a teenage, and landed himself in alot of shit. During this time he meet up with a group of guys and they beat the shit out of this guy, I mean it was bad. They used a truck, baseball bats, roofing equipment whatever it took to beat this guy and his friend up. The point of the first was that this boy there beating up attacked his girlfriend, and worse then what my friend did to him while she was pregnate. My friend and the group of people he was with saw this guy coming and knew that they needed make him feel how he made his girlfriend feel. I never said anything, I never turned my friend in. He continued to run from the police from that crime for 5 years, and I never said one word, because it was justified.

On the other hand, a few years ago my young brothers friends broke into a house and rob it blind on christmas eve. They took all the stolen goods to my brothers house. Like an idiot he let them stored it in his place. I went over there boxing day to celebrate christmass with them and noticed some a lot of the stuff wasnt my brothers, I started snooping around and thats when I discovered I knew where it came from. My best friends little brother. He lives in a house with a few kids who are handicap and they have workers coming in and out of them home on shifts to help take care of them. The neighbour to the house was my brothers friend, when he caught wind that everyone would be gone for christmas he set it up to rob the house. When I found out who it belonged to I let my friend know right away. This girls been my best friend since we were 8yrs old, her family was my family and I wasnt about to do her like that. I turned my brother in, I even assisted the police with confascating all the stolen equipment from the house, and gave a police statement. Theres not excuse for stealing, and he knows that. That was not how we were raised, my mom was the type that if she found out you stolen a chocolate bar your bringing it back to the store limping because your ass hurts so bad from being spanked that you cant walk right! And it just disgusted me that he could do this to someone, someone he knows and not do the right thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment