Friday, January 4

Friday Letter

Welcome to "Friday Letters" Be sure to join the link up DJ with Ashley

Photobucket

Dear Jacob, I'm so excited to spend tonight with you we don't get a many us nights anymore I'm glad your still young enough to think I'm cool, some teenagers might think spending a Friday night with a adult is lame

Dear Jay, I understand you don't know how to show you care but sometimes u need express it a little more

Dear John, Thanks for being there, your more then my big brother, more then my friend you're the night in the dark you always have the right words to say

Dear Danielle, Im so so happy I finally have light bulbs for my warmer again, u are awesome

Dear Brandon, thanks for the joke "knock knock" "who's there" "you are, u just knock" haha could 4 year Olds be any funnier

No comments:

Post a Comment