Saturday, December 15

Free Your Mind, Wk 9

I came across a site with 50 Random questions about life that in my opinion everyone should ask them self's. Every week I'll answer one question. You can find all the questions Here

Leave me a comment if you decided to answer some of the questions too, so I can check out your answers!

And my answers for the last 3 weeks Listed below..

Week 8, If the adverage life spand was 40yrs, what would you do differently"

Week 7, Are you doing what you believe in, or are you settling for what you are doing?

Week 6, If happiness was the national currency, what kind of work would make you rich?


This weeks question is,
9.To what degree have you actually controlled the course your life has taken?

Ive been putting this one off for awhile, because I wasnt sure how to answer it. I feel like i have control of my life. Everything I do personally I do it becasue I want to. Clearly theres things that I cant control. Like what time my lame ass company, amazing company wants me to come into work. I cant controll what songs the play at the club, or who does or doesnt like me. I cant control who I am, it just happens. I can control my actions for the most part, but dont you ever feel like your world is out of control. Like sure you can control your bank funds, but then theres me, i cant control them I just love spending. Then I realized the difference is what I can control, not what choices do I make.I do have control over my life.

I control who I hangout with.

I control how much I do or dont say to people when I want to.

I control the relationships that I have with my friends and family., and i sure as fuck control the relationships I dont.

I control my faith, and my feeligns towads god. I control my thoughts and feelings our homosexuality.

I feel very in control with life.

I can not look at my life and say I didnt do that because .. or I would of done that if I could ..

Which is a great feeling.

Welcome to being single, and childless

Ohh yea!!

Check back for nexts weeks question,

"Are you more worried about doing things right, or doing the right things?"

No comments:

Post a Comment