Sunday, December 30

Free Your Mind, Week 10/11

I came across a site with 50 Random questions about life that in my opinion everyone should ask them self's. Every week I'll answer one question. You can find all the questions Here

Leave me a comment if you decided to answer some of the questions too, so I can check out your answers!

And my answers for the last 3 weeks Listed below..

Week 9,To what degree have you actually controlled the course your life has taken

Week 8, If the adverage life spand was 40yrs, what would you do differently"

Week 7, Are you doing what you believe in, or are you settling for what you are doing?

This weeks question is,
10.Are you more worried about doing things right, or doing the right things?

Doing the right thing.
I have the worst guilty conscience. I can never do the wrong thing and feel even 'okay' about it. In every aspect in life really, you should see me wrapping christmas presents, Ill rewrap over and over for kids between ages 3-12 to ripp open, what a complete waste of time. Yet every year I waste tons and tons time making it look perfect!

Since that was the shortest answer ever I decided to do another week as well,

11.You’re having lunch with three people you respect and admire. They all start criticizing a close friend of yours, not knowing she is your friend. The criticism is distasteful and unjustified. What do you do?

I dont stand for and type of criticism point blank.
It doesnt matter who it is, if there putting someone wether i know them or not, ill stick up of them. No one deserves to EVER be belittle regaurdless of the situation. You never know what kind of day that person is having.

No comments:

Post a Comment