Tuesday, January 1

Goodbye 2012!

I was visiting over at Christines blog,
cleaverly titled A day in the life ...
*Hehe*



and I noticed she did a Questionaire

So heres my answers...
What did you do in 2012 that you’d never done before?
Lost 62 pounds

Did you keep your new years’ resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I did, I only had one. To live, to not be scared of being hurt. To give everything I want to do in life a chance, and that what I will be doing in 2013 as well

Did anyone close to you give birth?
Yes, I was blessed with my 7th nephew!

Did anyone close to you die?
A few people passed this year, RIP Paul,Cindy, & Uncle sunny. We werent all close, but paul and cindys def hit home and made me put life into preseptive a little more, you never know when your last day will be.

What would you like to have in 2013 that you lacked in 2012?
money money monnnneh!

What date from 2012 will remain etched upon your memory?
All my trips to London/ grandebend, the hoe weekends in town, Jojo & tony visiting.

What was your biggest achievement of the year?
My weight loss

What was your biggest failure?
not learning when I can and cant help people back fires everytime!

Did you suffer illness or injury?
Illness yes, I was sick for 5 weeks, to the point where I thought I was dying, okay maybe not dying but I was hella sick!

What was the best thing you bought?
Id say my TV, nothing fancy at all but it was def put to use!

Where did most of your money go?
To smokes, rides to work, and acting stupid getting drunk with my best friends. arent you mommas jelous :p

What did you get really, really, really excited about?
Tony coming home. Trips to london town. Malichi being born.

What song will always remind you of 2012?
Birthday Cake - Rihannah ft. Chris brown & Outta control - Rancid

Compared to this time last year, are you:
Happier or sadder? happier
Thinner or fatter? thinner :)
Richer or poorer? richer actually :)


What do you wish you’d done more of?
summer events like outdoor concerts, visit the beach more, ammusment /water parks camping ect

What do you wish you’d done less of?
nothing. I had a great year, no regrets

How will you be spending Christmas 2013?
With my fam jam in Oshawa if all works out

Did you fall in love in 2012?
I did

How many one-night stands?
a couple

Who were your best friends?
Audri, Tony, Amy, John, Cris, Amber, Tabby, Colin, Sarah, Rob.

What thing did you do that was meaningful to others?
Im sure I did

What were your favorite TV programs?
I dont really watch TV, I watch old shows that use to be on TV so that counts right ? LOL I guess it would have to be family guy since thats really the only show Ive watched multiple times this year.

Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?
No the hate for sperm doner is still equally as stong

What was the best book you read in 2012?
I think I read like 1 random short story that I can remeber anyway "Driving Lessons" by Ed Mcbain

What was your greatest musical discovery?
Punk music!

What did you want and get?
everything

What did you want but did NOT get?
Samsung S III

What was your favorite film of this year?
The Avengers, Chronicle, Ted

What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
I listened to all my friends make fun of others, which turned out with farmer leaving my party. went to the bar, I kicked good friend sarah out of my house for being to drink - yeah fun times * rolls eyes* happy 25th to me!

What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
a car

What kept you sane?
My friends

Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
Nikki Minaj

Who did you miss?
Tony & My brother John the most


Who was the best new person you met this year?
Award has to go to Farmer!


Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2012.
Lifes what you make it!


Quote that sums up your year:
-Jump in hoe were going to skankville
-Hoeways Always
-Never trust a hoe
-WOW SOLID, like a soup sandwhich
-YEAH BUDDY
-all day, err day
-Whos got 2 thumbs and doesnt give a crap, *point thumbs to self* bob kelso nice to met you

No comments:

Post a Comment