Thursday, April 25

Have you ever seen insanity where you later saw creativity?

I came across a site with 50 Random questions about life that in my opinion everyone should ask them self's. Every week I'll answer one question. You can find all the questions Here

Leave me a comment if you decided to answer some of the questions too, so I can check out your answers!

And my answers for the last couple weeks Listed below..

Week 13 & 12

Week 11

This weeks question is..

Have you ever seen insanity where you later saw creativity?

No not really, tough question who in the blue hell came up with these, I was gunna skip to the next one "15.What’s something you know you do differently than most people?" - ugh so I guess I'll answer this weeks question well I think about the answer for next weeks!

I guess the only thing I can think of is a wedding.

I was in my friend Deb's wedding this past summer, the best wedding party so far BTW! This girl knows how to paaaaaaarty! She may have learnt from the best *clears throat* anyway. She would send me random pictures of flowers or little decorations. When she'd send the pictures sometimes all I could think was REALLY thats the color of that, or thats where you want to put that. However when I actually saw the set up I totally appreciated EVERYTHING. All the colors all the flowers the way it was set up, totally beautiful!

Totally creative!

No comments:

Post a Comment