Thursday, August 2

Free your mind (Wk 3)

I came accrossed a site with 50 Random questions about life that in my opinion everyone should ask them selfs. Every week I'll answer one question. You can find all the questions Here

Leave me a comment if you decided to answer some of the questions too, so I can check out your answers!

And my answers Listed below..
How old would you be if you didn’t know how old you are?

Which is worse, failing or never trying?

If life is so short, why do we do so many things we don’t like and like so many things we don’t do?


We do things we dont like because everyone (for the most part) wants to be a people pleaser, or they dont want to see the disapointment in someones face. I know speaking of myself, theres no feeling worse then dissapointing someone. Even if its just a simple favor like last week when my room mate asked me to bring home toliet paper, but I forgot and made myself so upset about it that I had to buy toliet paper that very minute! So when its something I really dont want to do, I do it anyway because I hate that feeling.

We dont do the things we want to do because of failure for the most part. No one wants to fail. Wether its there acceptance letter to school they've been dreaming of. Or starting out on a weight loss challenge. Anything that you want bad enough most people are scare to try and fail. On the other hand another fear of mine is if I accomplish all my goals, then what do I have to look forward to, what do you do when youve accomplished all that you've set out to do.

One day we'll live .. Ill live..in a world with no regrets, where people just do things because they want to, not because they have to.

No comments:

Post a Comment