Thursday, July 26

Free your mind (Wk 2)

Last week I came accrossed a site with 50 Random questions about life that in my opinion everyone should ask them selfs. Every week I'll answer one question. You can find all the questions Here Leave me a comment if you decided to answer some of the questions too, so i can check out your answers!

And my answers Listed below..
How old would you be if you didn’t know how old you are?

This weeks Question,
Which is worse, failing or never trying?

Failing. Hands down.
At first I was going to say never trying, that's true to an extent. When I'm really focused on something, when I really want something to happen, I put my all into it. Work, friends, love, hell even cleaning, I go all out its quite funny, I cant even make a sandwich without doing all the dishes wiping down the counter top and stove, its that bad! Anyway, whatever it is I give it all all. So when things don't work out the way I planned or the way I want them to it feels like my life is over.

Call me a sore loser or whatever, but I think everyone agrees that failing sucks, especially after you put your everything into it. So at the end of the day I feel more upset over the fact that failing is worse then never trying.

No comments:

Post a Comment