Thursday, October 3

Blogtober Day 3



Day 3, Thursday: Things that make you uncomfortable

Homeless people.

Sorry I'm not trying to be rude, but they do. They smell so I don't want to sit near them. They often stare so I don't want to face them. Oh then there's the one time I was almost kidnapped by a homeless man.

Okay, not exactly.

I was walking around in Toronto with my father, step monster, and 3/4 of my siblings. We passed a homeless man, and everyone kept walking past however because I was raised right, and i always gave things to less fortunate I pulled out a $2 bill (yeah, I'm old!) and the homeless man pulled it right out of my hand, then grabbed my hand and pulled me close. Pretty sure he was just trying to thank me, but it scared the shit out of me. Thanks for saving me dad! He was a few steps ahead of me and spun around and grabbed me so quickly I had no idea what was even going on, until I looked up noticed it was my dad, and in about 5 secs we were like 40 blocks down the road. Clearly I wasn't the only scared of being near the man!

No comments:

Post a Comment