Friday, June 14

Friday Letters

Whos glad its friday, everyone right.. well ill be even happier when tomorrow comes and everyone finds out about my surprise, if you found me via a link up welcome.. and you might already know what the surprise is.. but shhh


Welcome to "Friday Letters" Be sure to join the link up !

Photobucket



Dear hoe,
Luv ur face hope it turns out to be a shit show

Dear Jordan,
Learn some respect

Dear London,
Are you ready?

Dear Tony,
Can't wait to see you!!

Dear Library,
I most definitely don't know where the book is I lost 8 yrs ago so no I won't be returning them
-------
Its also #backthatazzup day with Whitney!

**It also says "at the end of your Friday posts simply add a YouTube video or a Grooveshark play button of your song choice for the day" but im NOT that smart..
So I'll leave you with a classic song..

Run DMC - it's like that


Venus Trapped in Mars

This weeks topics;
Favorite team
Favorite player



The game started at 1pm, but we got there early to watch the boys practice, and to my surprise sign stuff! How f'in cool right. I got my hat signed by josh johnson , who doesnt look that big on TV but let me tell u homie is like 6'7, hes a monster! & Jose Bautista, sign Jacobs Glove & Pocks Jersey. It was starting out to be the best day ever!





Im also joing these other link up, go show some love, and "meet" new people!



Let Them Eat Cake



Aloha Friday Blog Hop




No comments:

Post a Comment