Friday, May 31

Friday Letters

Welcome to "Friday Letters" Be sure to join the link up !
Photobucket

Dear Work,
1 more week, fuckin right!

Dear Audri,
I hate that you've got ur kido this weekend. I mean I love it, but its hoetime without my hoe :(

Dear Amy,
I wish you'd understand, or show me you do.

Dear Rachel,
I cant wait to cuddle and kiss this face!..



















...isnt my Niece the cutest!

Dear Jacob,
Understand I love you, and you WILL see me


-------

Its also #backthatazzup day with Whitney!
**It also says "at the end of your Friday posts simply add a YouTube video or a Grooveshark play button of your song choice for the day" but im NOT that smart, and media sites are banned from work where I sit around and blog all day help customer make there cell phones work again.**

Today was a good day - Ice Cubb

http://www.google.ca/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&frm=1&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&sqi=2&ved=0CCsQtwIwAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DQWfbGGZE07M&ei=jqOnUbK-IY7m8wTwsIGQDw&usg=AFQjCNESRgRzS9QnhdsJXHtzhEcu5FtJaQ&sig2=ooZyAtYS5UbJ-KSKvaelrg

Im also Joining these hops today, go show some love and "meet" new people!

Let Them Eat Cake

Aloha Friday Blog Hop



Venus Trapped in Mars

No comments:

Post a Comment