Saturday, April 6

Weekly What?

Linking up with Ricky,Allie and Jenn for



button

--**30/03/13**--
--**31/03/13**--
Linked up for "Finish this sentence
                                                                        
--**01/03/13**--
Ive actually never done a april fools joke, and i tried so hard to think of one. Then came up with nothing. It was also my day off so pretty sure I didnt roll out of bed till wayyyyyy into the afternoon so kind of missed the whole ordeal                                                                                                             --**02/04/13**--
                                                                                          
--**03/04/13**--
T'was my "monday" according to work world, and I got to head home 2 hours early plus found out I got a raise, only .25 cents but better then nothing!

--**04/04/13**--
          Complained about my dating troubles and linked up for Its okay..

--**05/04/13**--

No comments:

Post a Comment