Sunday, January 27

Sunday Social

Sunday Social

This weeks questions..

[ONE] What is your ideal way to relax?
-Music, or a long walk
[TWO] Where is your favorite place to be?
-Beach, any place any of my nephews are at.
[THREE] Who do you consider your biggest role model?
-My Amy, shes beautiful inside and out. Shes smart. Shes sensitve,yet tough as nails. She doesnt put up with shit, and she teaches with tough love. She calls me out on my bullshit, and shes the person who shaped me into the person I am.
[FOUR] What does your life look like in 3 years?
-settled, hopefully living and moving forward with my man
[FIVE] If you could go back and change one decision, what would it be?
F that, YOLO BABY!
[SIX] What is your biggest accomplishment in life so far?
Being independent. I have my own place, I pay my own bills, I answer to only me. Thats something to be proud of!

No comments:

Post a Comment