Sunday, November 25

Random Things, Wk 5

Welcome to anther wk of my random things!


Last week was "List 10 things you would tell your 16 year-old self, if you could.", You can find that post "Here"

This week is,
5. What are the 5 things that make you most happy right now?

{FIVE}
Money, I don't care how greedy that makes me sound, its the truth. With out money I couldn't pay my bills, eat food, or buy the things I love which would make me not so happy.

{FOUR}
My boys,(nephews)
Every day all day they put a smile on my face!

{THREE}
My friends,
Without then id be lost. Everyday I need to here from them, even for a min.

{TWO}
Music,
Even on my worst days, hearing that great beat, or old song came change everything.

{ONE}
Me,
I make myself happy, maybe not all day, every day every minute. However at the end of the day when all is said and done I can truly say I'm happy with myself.

Come back and check out next weeks question..
"What is the hardest thing you have ever experienced?"

No comments:

Post a Comment