Thursday, June 21

Thursday 13 : DIY Edition!

Linking up with Chloe over at CJVZHeartsYou for

All Things Lovely

So be sure to check her out and link up with Miranda


This week the 13 DIY projects are inspired by Pinerterest..

1 .Pencil/Pen Holder
How cute & simple does this look














2 . Post Card Journal

At the end of summer, I wanna take all the photos & memories and make of of these














3.Personalized hangers
Arent these to die for!















4. chocolate covered rice-krispie treats
Might make these for my roomies scenty party this weekend.














5. Painted Rocks
A cute little idea for Hudson & I to try.




















6. Glass Etching
How cute would these be, make a wine glass and write drinking words on them!


















7. Colored Heels
Fun little activity to try with the girlfriends



















8.SEWING 101: FABRIC BOXES
I thought this was the cutest DIY hold ever!

















9. Polka-dot nails
Totally want to try this sometime soon!


















10.rainbow-bubble-snakes
Again, another fun date for Hudson& I - this one I'm sure Jacob would love to!



















11. Photo - in- a - jar
Another craft to make at the end of summer, or I might put wedding photos and give it to my cousin for he wedding anniversary gift



















12. Slime
I cant wait to try this one out with Jacob.



















13. Homemade pictures
I may give this to my girl friends as a bridal shower gift this summer, but I cant imagine how depressing the photo would be if heaven forbid they split up - then again, I think the photo I make will be the least of the problem.















Dont forget to link up, and leave a comment here so I can read more cool ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment