Friday, June 22

Friday Letters

Welcome back to " Friday Letters" Has it really already been a week, that flew past!
Be sure to link up with Ashley

Photobucket

Dear Geoff,
I really don't think I say it quite enough how much I really truly appreciate everything you do big and small.

Dear John,
I don't know how were going to make it without seeing each other for 3 weeks! eek, long time going to miss you so much big brother! might have to come up for a weekend in between are 3 weeks apart!

Dear Self,
Good job on getting your ass out of bed this morning and going for a walk,didn't that make you feel so amazing!

Dear Work,
Your system still sucks, fix it PLS! However the ice cream, hamburger chips & pop were much appreciated on the day that I didn't want to work the most!

Also this week im doing to "Restless Blog Hop" A link up from Christa

young and restless

4 comments:

  1. Love your letters miss! Found your blog from Ashelys page and wanted to say hello!

    Happy to be your newest bloggy friend & follower :)!

    Say hi back sometime?
    XOX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for stopping by! ill def check out yours as well :)

      Delete
  2. sounds like you are pretty close to your bro-nice. i am looking forward to seeing mine soon-last time i saw him was august at his wedding.

    ps-i know i shouldn't do this on your blog, but Jasmine (above) i think it is pretty rude that you have just copied and pasted your comment on everyone's blog-not cool.

    vent over!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thats insane I dont think I could go almost a year without seeing my brother!! - by the way your "vent over" made me giggle :)

      Delete