Friday, April 12

Friday Letters + #backthatazzup

Hey gang!

Welcome to freakin friday? anyone else been waiting all week *2 wks if u were as broke as I was after paying rent* for this day?

I got alot going on today, im triple linking + doing some blog hops

**If anyone is upset for linking up multi linkup and blog hops, feel free to email me and let me know **
kalleent87@gmail.com

First up,

button

Pits
- The cute boy I met a few wks ago, after months of talking on POF yeah he totes leaves tomorrow for BC :(
- I didnt get to drive Justin back home so in reality, I only seen him for a few mins
- Work schedual'd me all 10 hour shifts between now and my holidays, WTF

Peaks
- Got a .25cent raise, after 3 years ill take it with a smile!
- Its pay day baby!
- 7 Sleeps till HOLIDAYS!

--------

Photobucket

Dear Blue Jays,
8 sleeps! #lovethisteam

Dear Chris,
Have a good trip, ill miss ur fuckin face!

Dear Justin,
Hope you have a safe plane ride home, miss you already!

Dear Q,
Auntie just thinks you and M are the cutest things and I cant wait to get all those cuddles next weekend!

Dear Jay,
Im not leaving you, im moving forward. Give it a try, I heard great things can happen!

-------

Its also #backthatazzup day with Whitney!
**It also says "at the end of your Friday posts simply add a YouTube video or a Grooveshark play button of your song choice for the day" but im NOT that smart, and media sites are banned from work where I sit around and blog all day help customer make there cell phones work again.**

Top 5 songs new & old I LOVED this week!
{FIVE} *
Crusie - Georgia Florida Line Ft. Nelly

{FOUR} *
Dont you worry child - Swedish House Mafia

{THREE} *
Highschool - Nicki Manji Ft. Lil wayne

{TWO} *
Its my time - Fabolous ft jeremih

{ONE} *
22 - Taylor Switft <3 this song! Im also Joining these hops today, go show some love and "meet" new people! Let Them Eat Cake

Aloha Friday Blog Hop

1 comment: