Saturday, March 2

Weekly What ?!

Linking up with Ricky,Allie and Jenn for

button

Monday
I gave all you lovely readers a inside scope on my weekend as per usual :p. Also did Day 22 of 31 days of blogging

Tuesday
I linked up for the 2nd last :( Tuesday Topics, Wk 9 and did Day 23 of 31 days of blogging

Wednesday
I started with Day 24 of 31 days of blogging. The wrote a letter of how Jesus works in mysterious ways.

Thursday
I linked up for my weekly Its okay.. and did Day 25 of 31 days of blogging.

Friday
Posted some dear letters for my friends in Friday Letters.

So thats my blog in a nutshell over the last week! now go link up with Allie, Ricky & Jenn!!

P.S
I have plans with main hoe, so I figured this E card was so so appropriate

2 comments:

  1. I want to thank you for joining the TAKE AWAY BLOG HOP! As a special prize I am offering everyone who joins this link-up FREE ad space. YES FREE AD SPACE. please email me for the details. YES IT IS FREE. mariexdxd@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awesome idea! if only I had a button or something to use as advertising LOL :)

      Delete