Friday, March 29

#backthatazzup Friday!

Do I luv music, check
Do I luv linkups, double check
Do I luv the shit outa whitneys blog, triple
Its friday peeps, usually I only do my friday letters on fridays but since I luv all 3 things listed above Im totes linking up.
Incase yall are wondering why I keep saying totes, I got it from I love you man, LUV  josh Paul rudd. A few weekends ago my friend thought I said cum tokes instead of totes ma goats .. #Iluvmyfriends
Anywhooooooooooo,
whitney (when shes not late) does #backthatazzup fridays.

It also says "at the end of your Friday posts simply add a YouTube video or a Grooveshark play button of your song choice for the day" but im NOT that smart, and media sites are banned from work where I sit around and blog all day help customer make there cell phones work again.
So heres my top songs this week:
Ace Hood ft Rick Ross - bugatti
DJ Khaled ft Future, T.I, Lil Wayne, Ace Hood - Bitches and Bottles
Taylor Swift - 22
Game - All That (lady)
Kayne West ft Big Sean & Jay Z - Clique
Adele- Roumor has it
Miguel - adorn
Coldplay - Every tear drop has a waterfall
*anyone else LUV the Mylo Xyloto album?*

So there ya have it folks my most listened to jams this week, C y'all on the flip side home skillet biscuits

No comments:

Post a Comment