Wednesday, October 10

Return the Favor BLOG HOP!

Hey followers.
I must say I am BEYOND stoked that I was asked to Co-host this weeks link up.
Welcome back this week for another round of the Twitter hop!














If you would like to be a co-host in the future, please send an email to chelsea@yourstrulyblog.com and let me know what type of hop {Twitter, Facebook, GFC, Bloglovin'} you'd most like to co-host!









Follow your host & co-hosts
Share the hop with others, whether it be via Twitter, Facebook, your blog, etc!

Come link up with @chelseaoliviaxo for the Twitter hop to find new friends! http://www.yourstrulyblog.com/2012/10/welcome-back-this-week-for-another.html

Feel free to copy the code for the button from above and put it up on your blog.
Take a couple minutes to visit some other people who have linked up and let them know you stopped by from the Return The Favor hop - and hopefully they will return the favor!





Chelsea from Yours Truly

Stephanie from Qualls' Quirks

Liz from The Pepper and Her Pups

Miranda from All Things Lovely

Erin from The View From 510

Lena from Lena B, Actually

Tina from Like Ordinary Life

Kalleen from A Day In The Life of Me, KT












2 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by. I came to return the favor and follow you where I found your twitter linky party! Yay! I'll follow you on Twitter too. Here's my twitter: https://twitter.com/BonnyYokeley.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. okay sounds good thanks toots! followed u back on twitter :)

      Delete