Monday, July 9

Weekend recap

Welcome To My "weekend Recap" with Sami



Friday,
Another get day at work of my tools not working, so needless to say I was very happy to get off work. My friend Colin picked me up after work, and came back to my place to drink with the roomies. All in all it was a fun night, after the roomies went to bed, we were still wide awake and def not ready for bed, ended up finally watching 21 jump street, omg HILARIOUS!

Saturday,
After staying up with Colin until the wee hours, we ended up getting mobile around 1. I was suppose to go to the 24 hour baseball game, but after a long night of drinking and movie watching, there was no way I was about to sit in the sun - drunk or sober. Saturday night my friend Sarah came over, we had drinks then left for the local pool bar again. Ive been spending alot of time there lately! I guess because its cheap drinks, and 2 min walk from my house. After the bar, I ended up drunk txting coult, and going to his place after.

Sunday,
I spent all day with coult, watchin movies and playing video games, (he sucks at Sonic, totally schooled him!) I seen MIB III, omg it was so epic, im not even going to give away the ending, but trust me when I say this ... MIND BLOWING!! Later that night I went to see Ted with my friend Christine, it was so funny. I figured Im a huge Family Guy fan so I really didnt see how this movie wouldnt be, gee i dont know EPIC! The only annoying part of the show was the teenagers who would not STFU. Okay I get it its cool to go to the movies with a group of friends but, really do you have to drive me so nuts to the point where I cant even pay attention to what I'm trying to watch. Guess this is a form of karma. When I was a teenager I was that loud annoying teenager with there friends and boyfriends so a group of no less then 6 people, prob pissing all the "older" people off which brings me to my next thought, when did I become one of those "older" people at theaters with the girlfriends.

Anyway, hope everyone enjoyed there weekend, dont forget to join Sams link up. Great way to find other blogs, and get your blog out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment