Tuesday, July 3

Is That Normal

Im linking up with Allyce for Is That Normal Tuesday

1.Is it normal to live with your parents past the age of 24?

Unless you have a really good reason. Sick parent, school - life thru your a really bad curve, but there's also a timeline for that, should be more then 6 months.


2.Is it normal to leave your house and/or car unlocked?

I'm use to living in the country, where no one bothers anyone, and sometimes you think about driving you car to the " neighbors", but since I moved back to my hometown, I've been locking everything all the time!


3. Is it normal to prefer using a men's razor instead of a women's?

I've never tried a mans razor, but apparently they work better.


4. Is it normal to go back to bed right after showering for a quick nap?

Pointless, but ugh sure


5. Is it normal to eat chocolate chips straight from the bag?

I do this while I'm cooking so yeah, I guess so:)


6. Is it normal to check behind the shower curtain or under the bed before you get in?

If you have reason to, I don't..


7. Is it normal to talk to yourself?

Sure, lets call it normal, will make me feel better


8. Is it normal to bite your nails?

Yeah, guilty, I try not to because in reality its disgusting. I've managed to actually stop biting them, all the time so now they grow, but there super thin.


9.Is it normal to go to bed without brushing your teeth?

Yeah, I do it all the time, but I also sleep alone so i don't have to worry about anyone smelling my breath


10.Is it normal to "baby talk" your pet?

No, I find it kinda of weird. I've never baby talked to tucker but sometimes are family does.


Link up with Allyce,

No comments:

Post a Comment