Saturday, October 5

This week I.. + Blogtober - Day 5

Linking up with Ricky,Allie and Jenn for

button








28/09/13
Pictures from my trip









30/09/13
Blogtober








01/10/13
Blogtober Day 1








02/10/13
Blogtober - Day 2








03/10/13
Day 3







04/10/13
Blogtober Day 4





Day 5, Saturday: Publicly profess your love and devotion for one of your blogger friends. What makes them great? Why do you love them? If you don't have blogger friends, talk about a real-life friend or even a family member

I love my blogger friends, however this post is going to be about a family member.

I have this person in my life. They are my rock, when im down she brings me up. When I need answers she already has it befor I ask the question. When my hearts broken and I dont want to talk about it, she makes me because she knows how unhealthy it is for me to hold in hurt. When Im sick she knows whats wrong, When I have a headake she tells me what to take. When I need money, food, a shoulder to cry on, a couch to sleep on shes there. When its 3am, and im drunk and lost she comes. When I think why is life so unfair to me, she reminds me of where I came from and how strong I am. She puts me in my place, and isnt afriad to speak her mind, even if its going to hurt my feelings. She watched my parents walk out, and more then once saw them break me down. With a smile on her face she always said to me, just becuse you didnt come out of my box, doesnt mean your not mine.

Im talking about my Amy. Hands down the best thing in life that has ever happened to me, ask anyone. I was living with my mom, going no where, failing out of school and starting to beleive smoking weed and drinking was more important than anything. When my mom asked me to leave and I had no where else to go she moved back away from the door, and let a very scared, confused and alone teenage girl in her house.

She molded me into everything I am, at first it wasnt easy. I had never had someone yell at me and be pissed off that I didnt hand in my homework, that I failed a test, that I didnt come home, or even call home. She cared, and I thought she was a bitch. I was grounded and my phone was taken away, I had to do horrible things like babysit after school, and finish homework on sunday nights when all I wanted to do was relax. Im half crying cause I miss her, but I'm more laughing at myself for ever mistaking anything sure was doing for anyhting but love.

Shes the strongs bravest most indepent women I know. Shes an amazing mother, and amazing wife, and an amazing friend.

If you know her, im sure in more then one way, shes made a impact in your life to.

Amy lynn,
thank you for everything..

Love always
O.C

No comments:

Post a Comment