Wednesday, September 25

Day 2 of my trip, Pictures!

Day 2
Our vist to Lake superior!
</a>

















Aunt Mechelle & I walking down the beach, it was so beautiful out.



Reading up on information on Lake Superior
*The resting place they're referring to is actually more centered in the phone above oppose to the left.*



















More views of the lake




At some points the shore runs right up to shore where these rocks are sitting, then the tide goes back out. When it goes back it leaves water inside the rocks.


To funny not to take a photo of, def wasnt my creativity that made this masterpeice

Exploring the lake at "Katherines Cove"




Huge rocks in a huge body of water surrounding it.


Never in my life have I seen a payphone booth at a table, until I visited "wawa,Ontario"

No comments:

Post a Comment