Sunday, February 3

Sunday Social

Linking up with Ashley for..
Sunday Social

This weeks questions..

1. If you were stuck on an island what are the two material items you would want to have?
A comfy place to sleep, and markers/paper

2. What are two TV shows you’d watch over and over
The hills & Dawsons Creek

3. If your house was on fire what two things aside from family, pets, etc would you grab?
Jewerly box that was handed down from my grandma to my mom then to me. and my clothes

4. What are your two most favorite articles of clothing?
My bench sweater that has this velcrow peice that wraps around like a turtle neck and my skinny jeans, which dont really fit right, there a little to big now #weightloss problems

5. What two movies that you saw in the past year would you recommend to us?
The Blindside, Its not new but I just saw it the other day. Such a good story about how its important to help others in need, & Ted, its def rated R for a reason, but its so funny.

6. What are your two biggest guilty pleasures?
Link ups & Sun glasses, I know random but ive answerd this question like 3 times with the same answer in post these last few weeks, figured I shake things up ;)

See y'all next week for some more questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment