Wednesday, February 20

Day 17

Day 17,
Someone you would like to switch lives with & why.

Someone Famous?
Lauren Conrad,
I just think she scream amazing! If i actually knew her in real life, id like to think id be her bestie. Sorry Lo! I love her style and her personal struggles. I know its hard to understand someones person struggles when there a celeb and you dont really know whats real or not. However she comes off as someone with there shit together. Knows what they want and where there headed.

Someone I know?
A child,
I wish I could run around all day while someone who loves me chases after me.
I wish I could just piss in my pants instead of going to the washroom.
I wish I could just be happy instead of questioning my happiness
I wish I was blind and innocent to the world around me.

No comments:

Post a Comment