Tuesday, December 18

In God We Trust

I woke up this morning.
Early, but tired
..and by early I mean on time to be clear ..

I showered, got ready and headed for the bus.
..I became annoyed when I noticed I couldnt have my morning smoke.

However I packed one up, and headed for the work.
..I got more annoyed when I slipped and fell in mudd.

So here I am, jeans that are wet, with mud.
..Now I'm beyond annoyed when I look down and I notice the bus is late.

Normally its fine and I dont care but god damn it I was on time why wasnt the bus!!

To top it all off I couldnt use my phone because A) then screen is burning out so you can hardly see the fuckin thing!! and 2) it was raining out side - hence why I slipped in mud!!

Finally I get on bus number 1, annoyed with my day I light up another smoke before board bus 2, although it wasnt actually bus I needed. Cause you know "6" totally looks like a "7"

Now im not ANNOYED, im fuckin pissed!

I want to go home, back to bed and start today all over again. However I cant, no one can.

The parents who dont have children with them anymore, cant start there day over.

The man who shoot those children will now be bullied himself, he will be hated, he will forever be known as the bad guy. They dont understand that maybe he needs help just as much as the people who lost there children, or tehre brother, or sister, mother, father and teacher. He lost something too!

The parents whos child shoot all those innocent children will now be reilaculed for his actions. Talks for months about how they should of maybe controlled there son more, control the disability he has. No one knows harder then my family that some times no one is to blame for the actions of people who have a mental disabiltity.

So for today Im not post anything funny.

Im just asking everyone to. check this out
A lil bit goes a long way I have 88 followers, if everyone of you donates $1, one hundred pennies - imagine the difference we can make!



"Newtown Youth and Family Services, Inc. is a licensed, non-profit, mental health clinic and youth services bureau dedicated to helping children and families achieve their highest potential. NYFS provides programs, services, activities, counseling, support groups and education throughout the Greater Newtown area.

ANY DONATIONS MADE TO NEWTOWN YOUTH AND FAMILY SERVICES WILL BE DONATED DIRECTLY TO THOSE EFFECTED BY THE SANDY HOOK ELEMENTARY SCHOOL SHOOTING."

2 comments:

  1. Great post! I hope our country figures this out and we all have peace and justice for those children and adults.

    ReplyDelete