Wednesday, August 29

What would you do, wk 3

This week I'm linking up with Mamarazzi for 'We Want To Know..'

null

{one} WYR...Never be able to look in the mirror again or always get dressed in total darkness?
Always get dressed in total darkness, I love LOVE my clothes I know what each piece looks and feels like down the the last stitch, even my undies! I would have no problem find a slamming *using that word always makes me think of 'save the last dance' "SLAMMIN, your outfits slammin"*

{two} WYR...Receive $50 a day for the rest of your life or $50,000 right here and now?
Easy, $50 a day even if I die 2 days later, that be extra cash I didn't have :)

{three} WYR...Have extreme narcolepsy or have a bad case of tourette's?
Gsh, I dont know um I cant answer I feel like I be labeling one syndrome worse then the other. - Which I'm sure wasn't the goal of the question, its just my personal feeling :)

{four} WYR...Be able to rewind 24 hrs 3 times a year or consciously control your dreams?
Control my dreams, there only dreams. Haven't you learned anything from moves, never mess with reality, BAD.THINGS.HAPPEN.PPL LOL

{five} WYR...Be fluent in every language around the world or be the best in the world in a category of your choosing?
Fluent in every language, working at a call center its beyond frustrating for me and for the customer when were not understanding each other. Being the best comes with too much responsibility look at the microscope out athletes are under...thanks but no thanks..

4 comments:

  1. O yes, it can be so frustrating when you have to speak to someone over the phone when you are having a hard time understanding each other.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ohhh yes it is!! some days I wanna pull my hair out!

      Delete
  2. I wrestled with the control my dreams thing, but in the end I figured it was better to relive a few good days. I like my dreams to be crazy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well thats a going point to, nothing wrong with reliving :)

      Delete