Saturday, May 11

Day 10/11 - holidays

I had crashed at Amy's last night so she wouldn't have to pay for a sitter since I was still off work, I was hoping for a nice day so that Hudson & I could go play outside all day like the day before however that wasn't the case mother nature needed to prove to me a little more that shes the bitch in charge, not me. The day dragged on, as we just layed around in our PJ's all day until finally the rain stopped and it started to get warm and dry again outside.
Hudson & I decided to go for a walk around the block, with Tucker. So really Hudson rode is bike, and Tucker walked me around the block. I don't get that dog, sometimes he walks so good with me, and other times hes all over the place. When he walks with Amy & Geoff or even Jacob, no problems :(
After the short lived walk Hudson just wanted to watch more cartoons so we did. He also learnt "do you know the muffin man" however the teacher only taught them "do you know the muffin man, the muffin man,the muffin man,do you know the muffin man, the muffin man, the muffin man" over and over and over. When I attempted to tell him there was more words to the song, he looked at me like I was pulling shit outta my ass and walked away. After Amy got home from school, her and I just chilled out for a little while catching up on small town gossip, and let me tell you I sure did miss a lot. Id post it on here but its the who's sleeping with who list, and you really never know who's reading this ;)
Farmer gave me a lift back into town a little while later, and I ended up hanging out with him at my brothers house for a little while, and then headed home.

My last and final day of vacation, well technically it ended Sunday, however Monday & Tuesdays are my days off. I'm a lucky girl aren't I. I got up late morning and got ready to head to the mall. My brother was nice enough to take me out for lunch. We ate at the same place we've been eating since we were kids "Bourbon street grill". After lunch we just kinda hung around the mall for a while then met up with his friend B. They ended up heading downtown to get my bro's girl some flowers, to go with the cute monkey and I headed back to his place. We spend the rest of the day just chillen out and relaxing. Cause my alarm was about to go off for the first time in 10 days.
UGH
That was my vacation in a nutshell. I didnt go away any where tropical. or do something the required alot of time and planning. I did what I love doing, being surrounded by my family.




No comments:

Post a Comment