Monday, August 20

HAPPY belated BIRTHDAY COCO

One of my biggest fashion icons is Coco. I love her beauty. Its classic and timeless. Shes the defenition of beauty.

Heres Tony & I with my very first *REAL* Chanel - I slept with this bitch, bucked her in the car and everything! I could of DIED when I opened my xmas gift that year - a gay guy really is a girls best friend - fuck diamonds, my bitches get me chanel!


Yesterday was her 129th Birthday,So heres my 10 fav Coco Chanel quotes

10. The best colour in the whole world is the one that looks good on you

9.Don't spend time beating on a wall, hoping to transform it into a door.

8.Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening

7.I invented my life by taking for granted that everything I did not like would have an opposite, which I would like.

6.Success is often achieved by those who don't know that failure is inevitable

5.In order to be irreplaceable one must always be different.

4.A girl should be 2 things classy & fabulous

3.Fashion fades, only style remains the same.

2.The most courageous act is still to think for yourself. Aloud.

1.Guilt is perhaps the most painful companion of death



No comments:

Post a Comment